Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. Her business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.
Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure production with Quality as per standard grades BOM.
- Maintaining process through SPC & maintain quality
- Focusing on areas like machine down time, proper man power arrangement Wastage & rejections.
- New color and new grade trials.
- Co-ordinate with maintenance team incase breakdown.
- Daily Production booking and generating raw material issue slip
- Maintain processing parameters.
- Prepare shift report & ensure optimum Output.
- To build a strong production local Team with growth-oriented approach
- B.Sc. or Diploma in Plastic Processing Engineering
- Excellent Knowledge of production, maintenance, trouble shooting.
- Excellent skills of process setting & root cause analysis, solving production and quality problems,
- Good expertise of safety and wealthy environment, hygienic work place, manpower control, wastage control and improve quantity and quality.
- Should possess 3-5 years of experience working in master batch, manufacturing color master batch, twin screw extruders, kneader machines, high speed mixer, under water pelletizer.
- Very good experience in Processing of HDPE/PP/LLDPE/EVA/HIPS/GPPS/PET
- Twin Screw Extruders
- Kneader Machines
- Injection Molding Machine
- High speed mixer
- Pulverizer Machine
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.