Frosays Foods is a brand of Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited. Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited is a key baking company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the number one producer of quality baked goods in Nigeria by 2025” even while on the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to produce fresh, healthy and tasty baked goods for an outstanding customer experience”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Hours:8am to 5pm, Mondays to Saturdays.
- Coordinating the production process and ensuring the production of quality products. Ensuring that manufacturing equipment and tools function properly, increasing production efficiency and preventing wastage and sub-standard products.
- Communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions of the production staff.
- Ensuring that all production workers are present at work and that there is proper discipline among the production staff.
- Ensuring that production kicks off on time to enable the company to meet up with targets and demand.
- Planning and reviewing compensation action and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Forecasting requirements, estimating, negotiating, and agreeing with budgets and timescales with customers and Managers.
- Planning and organizing production schedules and orders with marketers; ensuring that the quality of actual goods produced meet up to stipulated standards.
- Ensuring that proper safety measures and precautions are strictly adhered to.
- Ensuring proper functioning of production equipment.
- Monitoring production yield, ascertaining the expected yield and actual production; calculating the varianceand ascertaining its status either favorable or adverse; giving reasons and proffering solutions for the variance.
- Seeing to the welfare and needs of subordinate workers; motivating and encouraging them for continuous efficiency.
- Preparing reports for the Accounts and Internal Control Department.
- Proper capturing and entering of production data into the system.
- Supervising subordinate teams and ensuring full compliance of production staff with company policies and regulations.
- Ensuring adequate availability of raw materials needed for production.
- Supervising and monitoring the production process to eliminate wastage and damage.
- Ensuring that all sections are kept clean and all standards are observed.
- Training and guiding new employees on the production process and production chain.
- B.Sc. in Food Technology or any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Sound leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Sound decision-making skills.
- Sound organizational skills.
- Sound time management skills.
- 8am to 5pm, Mondays to Saturdays.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Monthly Salary: N60,000 – N90,000
- Quarterly bonus package
- Other benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Job Location as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th August, 2022.