Colton Group is a diversified group with interest in manufacturing, construction, technology transfer consultancy, ICT, Construction chemicals and intermediate industrial chemical.
We are currently recruiting for our paint and coating manufacturing division in the capacity below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor (Male)
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily planning, designation and coordination of all production lines.
- Raising of product batch manufacturing sheets for all paints to be produced on the factory floor.
- Ensuring all production target and deliverables are met for the day.
- Ensure raw materials are readily available before production commences.
- Liaising with the QA Manager for final approval of products before filling off.
- Ensuring day to day coordination among various functions for planning, procurement from other plants, production & dispatch planning as per customer requirements.
- Planning for Manpower as per shop-floor operations and job allocation for the people on less production days.
- To ensure key projects tracking on a continuous basis and submit periodical update to management.
- Handling work priorities and allocating resources to meet the assigned shop floor time lines and goals.
- Monitoring and supervision of raw materials from weighing to final production stage and filling into appropriate packaging materials.
- Working of batch manufacturing sheets and calculation of percentage yield.
- B.Sc. in Chemistry or any other related field with hands on experience in handling paint / coating shop floor.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience work experience in an FMCG company, especially chemicals and paints
- Must be grounded in ISO 9001:2015, HACCP and Other applicable international standards.
- Team handling experience of minimum 10 – 20 people.
N80,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] The subject of the e-mail must be “Production supervisor”.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th May, 2021.