Equip and Logistics Service Limited is an indigenous company founded in 2005. We rendered services such as constructions, engineering, barge operations, Procurement, marine transportation and project logistics for oil and gas companies. The company has many years of experiences with list of projects within and outside of oil and gas sectors. We are provider of supply chain solutions. We combine intercontinental Air and Ocean Freight with comprehensive Value-Added Logistics Services and Supply Chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Driver
- We are seeking experienced drivers who are energetic and have a proven track record in delivering great service, to hire on full-time employment.
Responsibilities and Functions
- Drive Staff in a professional manner
- Keep the vehicle clean and maintained at all times.
- Maintain a high standard of service
- Ensure that safe driving practices to speed limits and internally agreed standards strictly adhere.
- Ensure vehicle is always kept secure
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Represent the company positively at all time
- Occasionally required to work evenings and weekends.
- Ensure punctuality at all times.
- Observe all road and traffic laws and regulations
- Minimum qualification of OND or its equivalent
- Should be familiar with the various rout within Lagos and its environs
- 40 – 50 years of age.
- Knowledge of security driving is an added advantage.
- 5 years minimum driving experience
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written)
- Highly motivated
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria should NOT apply
Application Deadline 7th January, 2022.