The Shade of Women Foundation (TSWF) is established to support holistic solutions to bring an end to domestic violence. TSWF women’s shelter tend to empower women to heal, learn, grow and blossom into who they are meant to be.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo (Hybrid)
Job type: Volunteer
- Formulate, organise and monitor projects.
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives.
- Coordinate cross-project activities.
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people.
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI.
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues.
- Lead and evaluate project managers and other staff.
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities.
- Apply change, risk and resource management.
Skills and Requirements
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position
- Must have passion in helping others who are going through Gender based violence.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV along with a Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 8th July, 2022.