Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE), a women-led, faith-based Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) is seeking job applications from qualified candidates to fill in the position of Human Resource Associate.
WEWE’s core ideology is to be one of the most financially compliant and clean NGOs in Nigeria and Africa and we want to improve the lives of millions of widows and orphans in Nigeria and Africa.
We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide oversight on overall program implementation including finance, Logistics and coordination
- Lead the advocacy visit to WASH key stakeholders in the seven LGA’s in Ebonyi State
- Support the implementation of technical activities to in the delivery of the State2State project milestones.
- Represent WEWE in meetings, workshop and trainings for state2state project
- Facilitate the formation of WASH Customer forum across the Seven LGA’s.
- Facilitate the commemoration of local and global WASH event for increased knowledge in WASH.
- Conduct quarterly facility tour to Water schemes to track their functionalities.
- Facilitate bi-annually Learning session /Collaboration Adapting and learning/ review meeting to monitor performance.
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and annual report to State2State.
- Assist in the development of project reports and materials, manuals, documents and other materials as requested
- Supervise the monthly WASH Customer forum meetings across the 7 LGA’s.
- Facilitate the development of WASH demand service charter for improved WASH services in the state.
- Facilitate the development of LGA score card across the 7 LGA’s.
- Supervise the baseline assessment on Public Financial Management and Procurement process across the Seven LGA’s.
- Conduct Step down training for LGAs staff on Public Financial Management and Procurement Process.
- Facilitate the Annual WASH Summit in the state
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Executive Director.
- Attend to other duties that might be assigned by the management.
Qualification, Requirement and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience with NGOs specialized in Humanitarian assistance
- Previous work experience in Humanitarian assistance activity.
- Ability to travel and work in difficult settings, including remote rural areas of the state.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, or similar software
- Well-organized, with ability to track multiple activities and deadlines
- Experience in providing administrative leadership and support to work teams
- Experience managing USAID funded programs
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing teams.
- Previous experience in program management of a WASH project is essential.
- Excellent communication, and organizational skills; and ability to influence and facilitate advocacy agendas at State and LGA levels
- Understanding of local communities and cultures, and ability to communicate fluently in the commonly spoken local language.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Candidates should send their comprehensive CV and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job
- Candidates are advised to provide their functional emails / mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional references.
- Candidates must provide functional email addresses and telephone numbers of referees
Application Deadline 9th March, 2022.