The African Silent Heroes Foundation was founded to recognize, honor and reward Africans who over the years, quietly and repeatedly execute extraordinary Community Development Philanthropy within their African Communities, using their personal funds and resources to positively impact and better the lives of members of their community.
Our main aim is to bring to the limelight these individuals or groups of individuals who have demonstrated excellence, integrity, commitment and innovativeness in their charitable works without seeking reward.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Officer (Remote)
Employment Type: Volunteer
- Execute programs that align with the organization’s mission and goals.
- Drafting progress reports of programs at regular intervals to the Director and important stakeholders.
- Perform administrative duties.
- Manage effective communication with stakeholders.
- Build productive relationships with potential investors.
- B.Sc in Social Science or Art-related courses
- Proven experience in moderating virtual lectures, summits, or sessions
- Self-confidence and Good command of the English language.
- NYSC or awaiting call-up
- Proven experience in the Non-for-profit space
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed email to: [email protected] stating why you are a good fit for the role (highlight your experiences).
- Please note that this is an UNPAID position. Transition to a salary structure will be based on performance.
- Do not send Your CV / Resume
Application Deadline 1st June, 2021.