Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Associate
Zip / Postal Code: 100001
Employment Type: Full time
Industry: Health Care
- The job holder will make important contributions to definition, analysis, development, design and implementation of tailor-made solutions by working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research, produce and submit Concept Papers and Proposals
- Analyse data, interview clients and contribute to project recommendations
- Write complex, technical, client project reports
- Manage day-to-day execution and delivery of client projects in a client-focused manner
- Build and interrogate financial (Excel) models with key basic outputs: P& L, Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Create content for various platforms relating to internal and external communications
- Liaise with clients and external agencies.
- Minimum of B.Sc and Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree is essential
- Evidence of excellent academic track record (transcripts)
- Additional academic qualifications (PhD) and professional qualifications (ACA, CFA) is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC professional experience, including 3 years of planning and executing Management Consulting projects
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Flexibility to work extended hours on occasions when required
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Willingness to travel within Nigeria
- Proficient in all Microsoft programmes particularly Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Visio and ideally Access, or similar database to basic level
- Excellent Project Management skills and attention to detail
- Self-driven, results-oriented, positive outlook and a clear focus on business profit.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry advantageous but not essential.