StreSERT Services Limited is a professional and dynamic business support Services Company established to offer quality Outsourcing services to corporate organizations.
Job Title: Project Coordinator, Countering Trafficking in Persons (CTiP) – full-time, 12 months’ contract (subject to renewal)
Job Code: PC-JJ04
Job Location: Lagos or Abuja, Nigeria
Our Client is an NGO that drives positive change in Africa through her bespoke intervention programs that engender youth transitions in the areas of entrepreneurship, civic involvement, social status shift, as well as employability.
Consequent to recent strategic expansion, the organization is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator for its Countering Trafficking in Persons (CTiP) project. The Countering Trafficking in Persons (CTiP) Project is aimed at strengthening the Positive Youth Development capacity of Civil Society Organizations Countering Trafficking in Persons (CTiP), analyzing the CTiP policy gaps and increasing youth Engagement and public
awareness on trafficking-in-persons (TiP).
Core Duties and Responsibilities
• Organize and ensure the successful implementation of the programme – Plan, manage and deliver the SCALE CTiP programme in accordance with the set timelines and requirements.
• Organize and coordinate the curriculum design and development for the Positive Youth Development programme
• Support the monitoring and evaluation processes for the programme including but not limited to data gathering, analyses and evaluation.
• Conduct policy gap analysis, review, development and recommendations on CTiP.
• Plan, implement and facilitate training, workshops, coaching sessions to support and strengthen the transformative interventions and impact on the programme beneficiaries.
• Coordinate thought leadership on activities related to CTiP and Positive Youth Development Program (PYDP) – Activities include carrying out research, writing articles, etc.
• Manage engagement and drive participation in the Virtual Community of Practice ( VCoP) groups for beneficiaries and other stakeholders.
• Coordinate the selection process for program beneficiaries, panel members, vendors and other resource persons required for successful delivery of the programme.
• Efficiently manage the budget on projects/programmes and ensure the transparent and efficient use of funds.
• Report to and work closely with the Programmes Manager and the MERL team in fulfilment of all your job tasks and deliverables. prepare and share regular weekly and monthly reports with all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
• Engage in other tasks that may emerge as a result of the growth of the organization and as assigned by Supervisor
The required candidate should possess the following:
• Minimum of a Masters’ degree in Social Science or related field.
• A Subject Matter Expert on Countering Trafficking in Persons ( CTiP) with a minimum of 3-4 years relevant experience and active engagement in CTiP.
• Experience in policy analysis, research and advocacy on CTiP.
• High level of creativity and problem solving, and conceptualization.
• Excellent research and writing and data analysis skills
• Possess very good interpersonal skills, negotiation skill, sound judgment.
• Strong work ethics;
• Willing to travel.
• Proficient in the use of MS office suite, Google suite, data entry and analysis tools
• Excellent communication and speaking skills both oral and written
Remuneration: N300,000 and above monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should forward CVs to [email protected] using PC-JJ04 as subject. Application closes July 30, 2021 and only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.