Norenosa Energy Resources is one of the leading engineering, procurement & fabrication companies in Nigeria that has established a solid track record of delivering quality products in a timely manner. We deliver world class services to our clients fully compliant with local content requirements. As an oil and gas servicing firm, we focus primarily on client satisfaction by providing products and services of the highest quality delivered through a relentless insistence on safety, sound ethical and environmental principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer (Electrical Engineer Preferably)
Employment Type: Permanent
- Excellent IT skills
- Autocad & Plant 3D skills
- Lots of initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work within budgets and to deadlines
- A comprehensive knowledge of relevant legal regulations
- Good team-leading skills
- Great organisational skills
- The ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly
- Confident decision-making ability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an electronic application to: [email protected] Email subject should be: age / degree / years of relevant experience / position title. Example 25 / BSc / 12 / Project Engineer
- This Position is open for filling in selected area
- Apply with your resume, for the position you are suitably qualified to fill.
- Submit a one-page summary of your basis for applying for the position.
- Only experienced persons need to apply.
- Your submission should demonstrate your competencies over the years and include your references.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interviews.
- Only applications received on the provided email address shall be evaluated
Application Deadline 26th July, 2021.