Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Finance Analyst
Industry: Financial Services
- The job holder will develop and regulate variety of projects directly to the organization’s revenue and expenses, cash flow, long-term investments, and reporting.
- He/ She will prepare cost-benefit analyses for projects across departments while identifying areas where cash flow and revenue can be improved.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing and manipulation of excel spreadsheets and other comprehensive financial models for Project finance transactions
- Assist in undertaking financial analysis of company / projects and project financial statements and preparing brief internal reports based on findings
- Assist in execution of deal and project deliverables during the entire transaction value chain (this will include but not limited to the following: preparation and review of Information memorandum, Transaction timetables, Financial models, Internal transaction, Documents investment teasers, Term sheets, Loan documentation etc)
- Working in conjunction with other team members in putting forward innovative financing solutions to clients and senior management
- Preparing transaction summaries identifying key follow-up and monitoring steps after transaction closing
- Assisting in maintaining relationships with existing and potential clients and accompanying other senior members of the team at client meetings
- Preparing and distributing client Calling Reports in a timely
- Keeping abreast of developments in the local, regional and international Real Estate finance market
- Develop and periodically update project policies and procedures guidelines for accounting and budgeting Identify and recommend improvements that could streamline implementation processes in the areas of accounting, finance and budgeting
- Regularly prepare and present financial reports, analysis, and recommendations concerning relevant financial issues.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Economics, Accounting, Banking & Finance, Engineering or other related field
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years related work experience, preferably from a project finance/real estate finance/advisory background
- Master or any Professional membership is an added advantage
- A high degree of integrity, accountability, energy and flexibility
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Helps internal and external clients achieve quality results beyond presenting problems and precedent
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience of organizing meetings, financial management/accounting
- Self-driven with a solution-oriented approach
- Experience in infrastructure projects and Project management
- Strong Financial Statement Analysis skills.