HR-on-Wheels – Our client, a Construction Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Provide leadership and support to the project team, direct and supervise workers on construction sites to ensure the project meets specification.
- Oversee the organization of the project life cycle, scheduling, and implementation end to end.
- Plan, direct, coordinate the execution of the construction phase and achieve contract deliverables and outcomes within fundamental parameters of time, quality and cost.
- Formulate reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs, and scheduling.
- Professionally interface with vendors and client representatives.
- Monitor adherence to the procedures described in the project management manual whilst ensuring full coordination and effective implementation of Health, Safety & Environmental processes and protocols.
- Ensure that the technical teams are adequately resourced and that contractual deliverables are produced and issued on time and in compliance with the client’s requirements.
- Presenting progress reports, writing letters to clients, managing correspondence and minutes of the meetings.
- Read and understand all construction drawing.
- First Degree in Engineering / Architecture
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience working with large construction companies
- Membership of relevant professional bodies is an added advantage
- Managed projects from start to finish.
Core Competencies Required:
- Project Management Documentation
- Project execution plan using PM software
- Engineering / Construction Documentation Reviewing
- Process Capability
- Procurement and Proposal Writing
- People Management.
Key Professional Skills Required:
- Excellent inductive and deductive reasoning
- Excellent ability to produce construction bill of quantity, material and labour schedule / general construction estimating documents
- Excellent ability to use the Computer for day to day running of general / complex activities.
N200,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 31st July, 2021.