Sneakers Home Limited – We are involved in the real estate sector, which includes but not limited to land acquisition, surveying, home building e.t.c.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Leading project planning sessions.
- Coordinating staff and internal resources.
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required.
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines.
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff.
- Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary.
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects.
- Managing large and diverse teams.
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Designing and signing off on contracts.
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation.
- Participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review.
- Designing risk mitigation plan.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degrees in any of the following fields is essential: Engineering, IT or Computer Science, Business or Business Administration, Management
- A skilled personnel is required to occupy the role of a project manager
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Leadership skills.
- Big-picture thinking and vision.
- Attention to detail.
- Conflict resolution skills
- Must should possess high levels of the skills below to perform well:
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Capacity to manage high stress situations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and a Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Project Manager” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 6th November, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter