Tropic Dreams is a full-service digital transformation agency based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are passionate about helping businesses undergo a digital revolution in all tiers of their operations by providing cutting-edge technology tools, training and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Get Work Done by Tropic Dreams is a startup leveraging on the gig economy to provide top-notch services to clients from around the world.
- We are poised to expand operations in the coming months and we seek to hire a seasoned Project Manager to join our team. If you’re a passionate self-starter, Get Work Done is a great company for you. Don’t hesitate to apply.
Qualifications for Project Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or a related field
- 1-3 years of project management and related experience
- Relevant Project Management certification required
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
Responsibilities for Project Manager
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
Deadline: 14th June, 2021.