Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are bringing our now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through its chain and network of restaurants, bakeries and other catering facilities.
We are proud to own and operate one of Africa’s best restaurant and bakery chains and we pride ourselves on our ability to consistently deliver original food and service solutions whether in workplaces, schools and colleges, hospitals, joining even remote sites and different cultural environments using our team of young seasoned professionals and an entire workforce with a passion to deliver nothing but the best to every customer.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Property Administrator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Status: Full-Time Staff
We are seeking for a Property Administrator as it continues to expand its operations across Nigeria. The Property Administrator will be responsible for the following roles and responsibilities:
- Site Inspection and selection for business use
- Marketing and letting of vacant retail spaces
- Manage Tenants and Prospective tenants to ensure all enquiries and complaints are handled professionally, documentation are done efficiently and prompt completion of fit-out and occupancy
- Coordinate and reconcile rent and utility bills payment.
- Required Qualification:Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Estate Management or relevant course with a minimum of second class lower
- Candidate with at least three years of full-time agency experience in reputable Estate Management firm is required.
- Role requires frequent travelling for sourcing and inspection across Nigeria.
- Real Estate Property Sourcing, Property Management.
- Property Valuation is desirable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st February, 2022.