Lawyer will provide appropriate legal advice.
Job Title: Property Lawyers
Job Ref: PL
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in Law
- Candidate preferred between 30 -39 years old
- LLM will be an added advantage
- Minimum 8 years post bar qualification
- Minimum of 6 years experience in real estate and property law
- Knowledge of Microsoft office software
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Thorough knowledge of property law and practice, contract documentation and litigation.
- Acquisition, compensation, financing of real estate to perfection of titles across Nigeria
- Advise on contracts and procurement legislation, procedures and documents
- Preparation and registration of all the legal documents
- Dealing with title issues as they arise
Remuneration Very Competitive
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: [email protected] .Using the reference of the position as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 4th December, 2012
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter