Beacongate Limited is a one stop business solution provider company offering a wide range of HR support services to organisation in the area of advisory, recruitment, training, business coaching, outsourcing and HR services. Our reputation for quality consulting services and results are outstanding as our clients are able to focus their management skills and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Property Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage all aspects of assigned properties.
- Design business plans for assigned properties that suit customers’ needs.
- Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards.
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants.
- Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Working closely with the Marketing and Services Manager to ensure high level of continuity throughout the core business.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations, tenders and sales displays.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Advertise and market vacant spaces to attract tenants.
- Collect receivable accounts and handle operating expenses.
- Develop and manage annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances, data and trends..
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 7 – 10 years work experience.
N250,000 – N300,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th July, 2022.