We are seeking experienced candidate to join our team in the role below:
Job Title: Property Manager/Property Management Application
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as Project Products manager and commercial project liaison between all assigned internal teams and the project champion’s requirements and objectives.
- Work with the project champion and the marketing department in all activities required in market assessment, designing and implementing a business model along with the suitable marketing plan required to achieve the platform’s core objectives:
- Identify and establish a suitable 3rd party or complimentary workflow service provider strategy as required to achieve the transactional standard consistency objective along the vertically integrated workflow of supply chains required to make the platform’s objective reality.
- Work on setting up start-ups of vertically integrated workflow dominant business/systems/platforms via platform APIs as required to achieve the main objective of the PMA.
- Work with the finance and HR teams in respect of planning the above tasks – in designing and implementing – revenue and project Capex estimates and post-implementation open drivers for the desired workflow/ecosystem chains as required.
- Carry out all other tasks as assigned.
- To streamline by digitalization, the end to end transactional workflow and process of Property Management and the attendant supply chain ecosystem.
- To achieve consistency of service standards across the sub-transactions via control of the end to end the chain of a vertically integrated workflow of services required to make the platform’s objective reality.
- Work with the project champion and the assigned development team in providing mind maps, SRSs for the development of the platform – comprising of web application and mobile apps.
- Work with the project office as project tasks and milestones dictate. (including on pilots, QA testing and beta or revision release activities)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Established relationships with contractors and service providers
- Negotiation and conflict-management skills
Skills and Qualifications
- Adhere to and attain state licenses and certifications
- Knowledge of state and federal property regulations
- Stress-management, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work an unpredictable schedule
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter