Idmibok International is a 360° systems diagnostic and correction company. We offer holistic, pragmatic, and robust systems appraisals, to intervening in a targeted yet comprehensive manner to address critical organizational, business and development related issues. By collaborating with global and local development and private entities – such as governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, non-governmental organizations and the private sector, we draw on breadth and wealth of experience in diverse environments or ecosystems,globally and across Africa, including in South Sudan, and extensively in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Proposal Writer- HIV DSD
Location: Abuja (Remote)
Employment Type: Temporary
- The Proposal Writer will lead technical proposal writing for a HIV/AIDS focused project in Nigeria. He/She will contribute strong technical content for the proposal which involves the provision of technical assistance to national and subnational governments in LMICs on differentiated service delivery models on HIV self-testing, key and vulnerable populations HIV prevention services, and virtual interventions for HIV prevention, testing and treatment..
- The Proposal Writer should be able to provide technical inputs on HIV differentiated models of care that can be utilizable and sustainable in various LMICs. He/She should be knowledgeable and provide technical insight and inputs on prevention, testing, care and treatment on this proposal. S/he should also be aware of current HIV care and treatment challenges and offer best solutions on how to provide targeted interventions to different low-and-middle income countries (LMICs).
- Work with the New Business and Grants Manager to review key proposal requirements in line with donor’s guidelines and templates.
- Develop activity plans and inputs to the budget development processes which will be led by the proposal development team.
- Coordinate final review of the technical and cost proposals before submission.
- Draft full solution and technical approach for the proposal.
Required Skills and Experience
- Advanced degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, Laboratory Sciences and other medical sciences
- 5+ years of technical expertise and experience in health systems strengthening projects with focus on differentiated models of care on HIV/AIDS in low-and-middle-income countries.
- Experience in developing winning proposals for large-scale programmes.
- Experience working on projects in HIV priority prevention and treatment acceleration countries.
- Ability to comply with the estimated timelines and workdays.
- Available to start work immediately.
- Experience providing technical assistance on HIV/AIDS (ideally, on DSD models) to national and subnational governments in LMICs.
- Prior experience working on successful Global Fund proposals would be ideal.
Duration and Availability
- The consultant should be available for this effort from 25thMay- 4thJune, 2021. All final deliverables shall be submitted to the Proposal Development Team as agreed in a schedule presented to the selected consultant. The consultancy fee will cover 1 FTE per day.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae, Cover letter (addressing previous related work, including 2 reference contacts- stating name, position, email, organization, address, telephone and relationship and daily rate), 2 written reports on past HIV/AIDs project to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail
Application Deadline 24th May, 2021.