eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Health Analyst (NYSC)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek a meticulous tech-enthusiastic public health analyst intern who will be responsible for creating reports, posters, bulletins, newsletters, and fliers, who will focus on public health-related eHealth research, as well as to help advise and manage projects focused on technology for public health, who should be able to work with little or no supervision remotely.
- Support and conduct research focused on areas of public health & digital health tools by public health officials in Nigerian health ministries, departments, and agencies. (This will involve some literature review, data analysis, and data collection through interviews and other methods.)
- Guide, contribute to and supervise software conceptualization, design, and development for public health use
- Support data collection, collation, aggregation, and integration
- Support and conduct data analysis
- Research, write and review blog articles and other written communication formats in health-related areas and other areas of competence
- Proofread, analyze and critique articles and reports
- Where fieldwork is involved, provide documentation on best practices and lessons learned during fieldwork and present to the team.
- Prepare or support the preparation of concept notes, proposals, grant applications, reports, and other project documents related to planning, implementation, or evaluation of projects.
- Minimum of a Degree in Public Health and one year of experience is required. Masters in Public Health (MPH) is an added advantage.
- Ability to work across multiple projects and tasks
- Strong public speaking and communication skills,
- Skilled in project management, project coordination, statistical analysis, and data analysis.
- Basic knowledge of health systems
- Great attention to detail, highly organized
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Opportunity is only open to current/ prospective corp members serving/ fresh graduates intending to serve in Abuja
Application Deadline 20th May, 2021.