A leading Publishing company in Nigeria is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Publisher / Editor (Humanities)
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
The candidates, who must not be older than 30 years, will be required to possess the following:
- Minimum of a good first degree in English or any of the Humanities.
- Experience in a similar position in a reputable publishing organisation and / or classroom teaching experience will be considered an advantage.
- Good oral and written English with excellent communication skills.
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of MS word packages.
The successful candidates will be required to:
- Take responsibility for a wide range of processes culminating in the publishing of assigned titles for all educational levels.
- Coordinate a team comprising other professionals, such as authors, reviewers, freelance editors, compositors, book designers and illustrators.
- Work in a serene environment with a keen eye for details.
- Manage many publishing projects at the same time.
Deadline: 10th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications together with details Resume and profile to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will the contacted.