Emotion Press is a publishing / printing firm established in 2011 to project the future. It continues to publish highly readable books distributed globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Publishing Assistant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Proofread, edit, style, format and prepare materials in line with brief, style guidelines or publishing requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining in-house reference libraries, document review and approval systems and sourcing reference materials and copyright permissions.
- You will also liaise and collaborate closely with other internal departments and external service providers to optimize working practices and facilitate the timely delivery of projects to quality standards.
- Supporting account team colleagues, you will accurately check materials in a variety of formats for grammar, style / format and layout consistency.
- Previous experience of providing editorial / copy-editing support, preferably within a publishing / legal environment.
- Experience of editing and formatting a range of deliverables.
- An educational background in arts or experience within the arts field, although this is not a prerequisite.
- Proven project management experience, with the ability to multi task.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- Strong attention to detail experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send theirCover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates with proven addresses in Ibadan will be invited to interview.
Application Deadline: 17th August, 2021.