Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the world’s fastest-growing airline. We connect more than 160 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cabin Crew Member – Customer Experience
Job ID: 220000DJ
Location: Doha, Qatar
Category: Cabin Crew & Cabin Services
- Join our award-winning Cabin Crew team
- As the market conditions are improving and our network is growing, we are now looking to grow our Cabin Crew team, Qatar Airways’ Ambassadors to the world.
- We are in search of highly motivated individuals who can deliver our legendary hospitality and world-class service. With industry-leading benefits and unparalleled training programs, you will support the Customer Experience division by creating memorable experiences for our passengers onboard.
- As you work with Qatar Airways, you can take comfort knowing that you are flying with the only airline in the world that has, together with its state-of-the-art global hub Hamad International Airport, achieved four 5-Star Skytrax ratings – including the prestigious 5-Star Airline Rating, 5-Star Airport Rating, 5-Star COVID-19 Airline Safety Rating and 5-Star COVID-19 Airport Safety Rating.
- We have always been a leader in the industry and have adapted since the beginning of pandemic becoming the biggest global carrier, whilst continuing to redefine our levels of safety, comfort and service throughout our onboard experience.
- Start writing your own story with Qatar Airways, an airline that has never stopped flying and remained resilient throughout the pandemic.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following :
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Minimum arm reach: 212 cm (on tip toes)
- Minimum education: high school education
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team
- Passion for service
- You will also excel in a fast-paced, team environment, demonstrating your commitment to achieving the highest possible standards of customer service and guest experience, quality and professionalism.
- Fluent in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an asset)
- Excellent health and fitness
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
Be part of an extraordinary story:
- Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make.
- You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience.
- Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
- Together, everything is possible.
- You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.