Moore Stephens RoseWater is a multi-disciplinary professional services firm registered by the United States Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) and the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission. Our philosophy has been to develop to cater for our clients’ needs whenever required, but not to grow for the sake of size alone. Our growth has been organic and we have never been involved in a major merger. As a firm we are small enough to provide a personal service but large enough to have available specialist expertise in all areas.
Our internal structure, with a high ratio of Partners to Staff, enables clients to benefit from quick Partner response, with fully briefed back-up Partners and Senior Managers always available in the absence of the main contact Partner. The aim of Moore Stephens RoseWater is to provide comprehensive services to clients globally, through the development and maintenance of a cohesive network that operates to the same high standards of professionalism and value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Qualified Trainee
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Participation in the completion of assurance and accounting work.
- Collaborate to plan engagement objectives and an audit strategy that complies with professional standards and appropriately addresses risk.
- Collaborate with client engagement team prior to commencement of client work to discuss roles and responsibilities, risk areas, materiality and deadlines.
- Leverage team appropriately to ensure proper documentation is prepared for the client and procedures relating to the file are followed accordingly.
- Detailed conduct of assurance and non-assurance engagements to ensure professional standards are met.
Qualifications / Required Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field; ICAN, ACCA strongly preferred.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Proficiency and experience with Microsoft office.
Competences & Skills:
- Analytical skills
- Presentation & report writing
- Customer Service Orientation
- People management and development skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Team spirit
- Problem solving
- Project management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, Resume and Copies of Credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 19th August, 2022.