Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Head, Customer Service
- This role is responsible for setting and maintaining quality standards, identifying gaps, communicating feedback and ensuring activities are carried out in line with standard best practices.
- Develop and Implement quality assurance best practices, as well as a robust performance measurement model which will provide a basis for performance monitoring, appraisal and management.
- Identify operational gaps viz-a-viz global best practice and provide recommendations as appropriate.
- Accomplish quality assurance human resource objectives by orienting, training, coaching, counselling; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Remote monitoring of all customer interactions across the touch points (i.e., Call Centre, Live chat, email, Walk-in, Twitter, Facebook, Back office, Customer Care technicians and Letters)
- Engage in silent monitoring of live calls, in vivo observation of the Call Centre and listen to recorded calls systematically to ensure that Call Centre agents are adhering to standards
- Assess the performance of each individual across all the touch points and provide relevant metrics to all parties.
- Evaluate potential Customer Care candidates for essential customer service skills thereby ensuring that they are the right fit for the organization
- Leverage relevant software with a reporting dashboard that provides relevant feedback metrics
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement by requiring peer-to-peer evaluations and self-evaluations of performances.
- Carry out periodic coaching sessions to provide both qualitative (i.e., examples from call recordings, customer feedback, etc.) and quantitative (i.e., scores from evaluation forms) feedback based on the employee’s performance
- Facilitate and implement a mentorship/remediation plan (i.e., shadow a more experienced agent, have a supervisor coach, etc.) for Customer Care Representatives who consistently fail to make improvements based on feedback
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Competency in CRM and other operational applications
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Customer Focus
- Customer Support
- Payment Solutions/ Strategy
- Business Intelligence
- Non-Maximum Demand (NMD) Management
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Electricity Regulations and Policies
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd January, 2022.