Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage / Distribution, and Retail Sales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance / Control Executive
Location: Ijegun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan, execute, and oversee inspection and testing of products to confirm quality and conformance to specifications and deliverables.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute quality improvement testing and activities
- Develop quality assurance standards and company processes
- Analyze and investigate product complaints or reported quality issues to ensure resolution in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements
- Develop or update company procedures to ensure capture, investigation, and proper documentation of complaints
- Monitor risk-management procedures and maintain problem logs to identify and report product issues to the management.
- Adhere to industry quality and safety standards
- Ensure products meet customer expectations and demand
- Maintain standards for reliability and performance of products
- Assist operations in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels
- Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology, Chemistry, or a related field, Master’s Degree is a plus. (Minimum of 2:1)
- Professional certification will be added advantage
- Sharp attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous and diligent attributes.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a related role
- In-depth understanding of Oil and Gas industry standards and policies
- Good customer focus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 18th June, 2022.