West African Soy Industries Limited (WASIL) operates one of the largest specialized oils and fats processing complexes in Africa. The manufacturing facility is located in Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria, with raw materials sourced from farmers in Kaduna, Katsina, Niger, and other states across Nigeria.
The Company is active in the Soy value chain through its out-grower farming activities by providing high-quality agri-inputs to farmers and procuring farm produce from them through off-take arrangements. We educate the farmers on Yield Enhancement Techniques (YET) to improve their crop yield, and train women on best practices in Shea collection and primary processing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer (Port Operation)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Department: Quality Systems
- Hourly checks of online packed products as per quality plan and data recording.
- Report deviations to the departmental head and takes necessary action.
- Tests and Certifies quality of oil & online SPM.
- All products online packing, finished goods, and dispatches are to be followed as per the given SOP.
- Ensure all product bulk tanker dispatches are done as per SOP
- Maintains necessary records and all documentation
- Ensure data are used or processed for the purpose set for such data and ensure absolute confidentiality while processing or using personal data. Get the consent of the data subject before collecting, processing, and using data
- Finished goods audit of all products being packed the day before as per quality plan.
- Maintain necessary records, certifies finished goods lot with an appropriate tank, Lot-wise segregation of non-conforming batches
- Ensure non-conforming products should not go in dispatch.
- Degree in Chemistry or related field
- 2 – 3 years in Edible Oil Industry
- Good knowledge of GLP
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply