Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Quality Complaint Coordinator
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Coordinate trial runs at customer’s sites and resolve customers’ complaints arising from our plants and serve as link between customers and plant operations.
- Coordinates and monitors trial runs on fresh deliveries and communicate feedback to the concerned plant.
- Visit customers’ plants to ensure feedback on supplies are addressed without degenerating into complaints.
- Conduct joint investigation of root cause for complaints and feedback with appropriate feedback to operations Director, Plant managers (as applicable) and Quality Assurance Managers
- Coordinate and write monthly reports on customers’ complaint, corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) and status of implementation and effectiveness.
- Conduct at least one training per plant per month for quality and cold-end staff on quality process and customer complaint handling
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Food science, glass technology and statistics or related field
- Good communication skills – oral and written
- Leadership and time management skills
- Knowledge of ISO management system and good analytic skill in the use of Microsoft offices – MS Excel, MS Words and Power Point.
- Minimum of 10 years in relevant fields (Food and Beverage, Packaging, FMCG)
- Expertise in developing root cause analysis and corrective action
- Relevant training/experience in customer complaint resolution
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11th June, 2022.