Saroafrica International Limited is an indigenous private sector player with 3 decades of experience in Nigeria. Saroafrica has five Subsidiaries (Saro Agrosciences, Saro Lifecare, Saro Agro-Allied, Gossy Warm Spring and Saro Oil Palm) and two Joint Ventures (AgriseedCo and Green Hills Agricultural Products). Saroafrica is set to become a leading consumer, manufacturing, FMCG and integrated agricultural value chain group. In pursuit of this ambition Saroafrica is making significant investment in a Palm Plantation and Cassava to Ethanol Plant. This role is expected to be for Saro Agrosciences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Analyst
Location: Along Lagos Ibadan expressway, Ogun
Duties / Responsibilities
- As the Quality Control Analyst will conduct laboratory tests on incoming raw materials, in-process production samples, and final products before distribution.
- Review good manufacturing practise documentation, including test methods and protocols.
- Perform review of test data and analysis.
- Maintain inventory of testing supplies.
- Support process improvement.
- Maintain laboratory equipment.
- Analyse data to ensure product specifications are met and perform peer reviews of other analyses.
- Review current GMP documentation relating to testing methods and regulations and implement ways that we can update or improve our processes.
- Perform QC testing on raw materials, in-process items, and final products.
- Assess data to make sure product specifications are met.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Laboratory Science, or any Biological Sciences field.
- 2 – 3 years similar analytical process/ laboratory experience (preferably in process factory /FMCG).
- Age Requirement: 28 – 40 Years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th July, 2022.