Denna Rossi Limited is a Fast Moving Consumer Goods company (FMCG) with registered head office in Port Harcourt, Nigeria The “IVANA” name is a registered Trade Mark in the category of all beverages containing fruit juices, drinks. Bottled water, flavored water and table wine are equally registered brands. Other products to be distributed by the company which are basically wines and cocktail drinks are Domkeller red and white wine, Ibiza cocktail (red and white), Adelisa Champagne and Celine Red Wine (Non-alcoholic).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control / Laboratory Analyst
Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We have vacancies for a Laboratory analyst who is a detail-oriented professional to take who use and exacting procedures to test samples and materials with lab equipment analytical skills
- B.Sc. or HND in Biological Sciences or Food Technology
- The desired candidate would preferably have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Beverage industry as lab analyst.
- The applicant must be principled and should possess a high level of integrity
- You must be good with time management
- Perform all routine as well as non-routine evaluation of raw materials, intermediate and finished product formulation along with packaging components
- Ensure to get familiar with standard analytical lab equipment usage
- Compile and record data for documentation needed for testing and reports preparation.
- Implement development method and validation protocols.
- Review and update SOPs related to quality control.
- Ensure regulatory company compliance to environmental factors.
- Operate and implement analytical lab instrumentation.
- Support insuring testing to be in compliance with schedules by team-oriented processing.
- Conduct laboratory evaluation of samples.
- Record data on computer following standard operating methods.
- Update and calibrate lab analysis instrumentation.
- Comply with standard procedures and quality control to improve products.
- Conduct regular computations, update records and develop reports.
N100,000 – N120,000 / month.
Deadline: 18th August, 2021.