Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
- Manage the provision of analytical services (finished products, intermediate products, raw materials and packaging materials/components).
- Have complete authority and responsibility for the sampling, testing, acceptance and rejection of all raw materials, packaging materials, intermediate materials being received into the company to ensure only materials of acceptable quality are received at all times.
- Develop testing, manufacturing, packaging procedures and other critical quality documents, and manage their controls to ensure world-class Quality Management System.
- Develop testing specifications, monographs and reports for all raw/packaging materials, finished and intermediate products.
- Have complete authority and responsibility for the sampling, testing, acceptance and rejection of intermediate and finished products produced by the company.
- B.Sc. / HND in Applied Sciences, especially Chemistry, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry,
- Post graduate qualifications in science desirable.
- Practical instrumentation method of analysis, a must.
- Must be computer literate.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Quality Management Process of a pharmaceutical company
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email
Application Deadline 23rd October, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter