We at Adady Confectionery, are constantly engaged in manufacturing, and supplying a qualitative, dependent and variation of Caramel popcorn.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Location: Alausa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain quality standards and recommend improvement for all stages of processing.
- Maintain accurate quality assurance records as directed.
- Investigate complaints to determine causes, consult with appropriate production personnel to correct deficiencies.
- Ensure that all food safety standard are maintained.
- Conduct process and plant audit.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations.
Ensure all labels, nutritional information and manufacturing data are correct.
- Oversee cleanliness and housekeeping of operation.
- Use, maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment and supervise as required.
- Ensure compliance to standards of all incoming and outgoing materials, ingredients and packaged products.
- Assist in development of new products and or line extenders as required.
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- Candidate must reside within or around ajah or epe axis
- Fresh graduate with 0-2 years experience in Quality Control/ Assurance.
- Knowledge of Food Safety and Food Quality is an added advantage.
- Candidate must possess good knowledge of cooking andbaking.
- B.Sc, B.Tech in Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Food Science Technology and Science related course.
Functional Competencies / Requirements:
- Exceptional reliability
- Demonstrate a high level of energy, drive and initiative
- Ability to work flexible hours and accept additional responsibility as needed.
- Must be trainable
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
NGN50,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: [email protected] indicating the position Title (i.e Quality Control Officer (Confectioner)) as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.