Altak Industries Limited was established in 1990 as a manufacturer of plastic goods and wares. Altak was the pioneer manufacturer in West Africa of “Monobloc” Plastic chairs which were a new technology at the time and introduced into the market the first plastic chair of its kind in 1991 with the introduction of the TOSSA chair. Altak’s pioneer status in the plastic industry was further cemented with the introduction of the first All plastic table in 1993. Altak’s pioneering spirit still persists today with the introduction of innovative and unique products like the first all plastic school desk and first lounger to be manufactured in Nigeria. All of Altak’s designs are made in house and their distinctive design and high quality finishes have established Altak as the market leader in their field of Plastic Furniture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- He is to inspect products and materials for defects or deviation from manufacturers or industry specifications and standards.
- Read and understand blue prints and specifications.
- Remove and segregate all products and materials that fail to meet specifications.
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products
- Compile and report inspection data.
- Help in performing root cause analysis of production problem
- Calibrate and maintain records of inspection and measuring equipment.
- Maintain or observe operations to ensure that they meet production standards.
- Recommend adjustments to the process or assembly to ensure compliance.
- Inspect materials or products being produced.
- Accept or reject finished items or those in process.
- Minimum working experience of 5 years of related experience preferably in plastic furniture production etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th May, 2021.