Sooyah Bistro Limited – We are a one-stop Suya culinary restaurant. Sooyah Bistro is our way of combining an age-old tradition with today’s innovation, resulting in an amazingly unique, tasty and creative culinary experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Quality & Inventory Control Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Monitors inventory levels for branches within jurisdictions; review purchasing orders; tracks orders and investigate inconsistencies.
- Monitor purchase records, maintain database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Assesses inventory reports and order patterns to identify items in need of automatic, recurring delivery.
- Maintains accurate daily records of goods received and distributions made.
- Manages and maintains inventory system; facilitates upgrades to related database and/or software relevant to inventory control
- Conducts frequent random audits of physical inventory within branches in jurisdiction.
- Train and monitor in-branch staff on relevant best practices
- Work with owners, accountant, and financial analyst in achieving common goals and delivering on company-wide KPIs
- Manage use of raw materials and wastage levels for each branch within jurisdiction
- Support profit optimization by reducing expenses through improved management of inventory
- Establishes bulk procurement with choice vendors and maintain backup sources for all items.
- Manage professional relationships with vendors and negotiate company rates.
- Manage bulk purchasing and distributions to branches within jurisdiction
- Continuously gather data and report on inventory levels, trends, and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 – 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Proficiency with Excel functions and formulas, generating profesional reports through excel
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
- Good understanding of inventory control procedures.
- Extremely organized, meticulous, and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative reports
- Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
- Great computer skills
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
- Database management skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, think creatively and proactively to solve issues.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of email
Application Deadline 20th May, 2021.