Elalan Construction Company Nigeria Limited – For over 39 years, ELALAN has delivered high-quality integrated construction solutions, and we have expanded our operational and service offering to cater to a wide spectrum of construction needs in both the public and private sectors. Our portfolio of work comprises of successful projects in the residential, commercial, factories, and industrial spaces, working with clients across all sectors with differing budgets.
Asides from working alongside a team of diversified professionals and highly skilled artisans, across our various projects, we are deliberate and passionate about helping our employees fulfill their career aspirations, and in return we offer: An opportunity to work in a company with history and reputable brand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Contract monitoring and control to ensure that the projects align with the BOQ
- Preparation on Monthly valuation for reimbursement from the client
- Establish and maintain cordial/mutual relationship between Client and consultant mutual
- Establish rate analysis for all items on opticon (Materials build up)
- Preparation of monthly approximate budget
- Carrying out material reconciliation Materials reconciliation.
- Material control.
- Preparation of BOQ for variations and Additional works for clients’ approval
- Preparation of contractors weekly Measurement for payment
- Preparation of valuation for valuation-based contractors
- Preparation of Contract documentation to ensure proper document control
- All other related duties.
- B.Sc / HND in Quantity Surveying
- MNIQS is a must-have.
- 7 Years minimum experience as a quantity surveyor in a construction company.
- Able to read, interpret and work on different types of drawings e.g Structural, Architectural, MEP and Takeoff for Quantities and prepare BOQ, build-up rates,
- Have knowledge of basic Standard Contract Conditions e.g JCT and prepare Claims.
- Good understanding of the tendering process.
- Excellent business writing skills.
- Thoroughly in the preparation of technical documents.
- Fluent business writing skills.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office: Word and Excel, Revit, AUTOCAD.
- Good negotiation skills
- Able to prepare cash flow projection.
- Abel to manage a minimum of 3 team members.
Competitive Benefits and Perks
- N240,000 – N330,000 monthly.
- Training & Career Development
- A work environment that fosters camaraderie.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 23rd February, 2022.