RevolutionPlus Property the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for over 5 years and we have 6 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves in excellence, integrity and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a quantity surveyor to manage all aspects of the financial side of our construction by ensuring that the construction project is completed within its projected budget.
- Analyzing existing budgets and making improvements.
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Engage the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project.
- Measure and value the work done on site
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- Source for construction materials
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents
- Forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project.
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly.
Job Requirement / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying
- Must have 6-8 years post NYSC Experience, managing construction project financials.
- Must be someone who pays utmost and careful attention to details
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work in a team
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
- Should have a valid driver’s license
- A good working knowledge of MS Excel or other applicable software.
- Must have Sound knowledge of construction.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] with the Job title (Quantity Surveyor) as subject of the email.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements
Application Deadline Wednesday, 28th October, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter