Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radio Frequency (RF) Planning Engineer
- Serves as the lead resource for advanced monitoring, troubleshooting and review of radio network Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Primarily responsible for Quality RF link for corporate clients
- Handle Analysis of KPIs, investigation and improvement of AP radio quality delivery
- Coordinate with field teams to ensure recommendation on client’s link optimization is achieved
- Perform RF planning and Network optimization for link quality for corporate clients
- Leads RF team to field work to ensure clients’ links problem resolution
- Provides capacity planning and growth strategies for AP and CPE
- Develop training materials and host training sessions for RF teams
- Co-ordination with the field engineers for rectifying radio link problems and improving the link performance and quality.
- Coordinate the test activities
- Initiate optimization actions, follow-up and achieve optimal on radio AP/CPE performance
- Coordinate with vendors on major problems on RF products
- Implementation of RF workout recommendation defined by RF Manager
- BSc / HND in Telecommunication Engineering
- 5-7 years’ experience within the wireless industry troubleshooting, optimizing, and designing wireless communication sites.
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal.
- Independent problem solver combined with strong team orientation.
- Advanced understanding of RF propagation principles, cellular theory, RF engineering tools and antenna theory.
- Skilled with test & measurement equipment like Signal Sources, Network Analyzers, Vector Signal Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Google Earth etc.
- Understanding of digital modulation schemes such as QPSK, 8PSK, QAM and can analyze system level front end requirements for set top box applications (link budgets, phase noise, noise figure, linearity, and spurious frequency analysis, etc.)
- Ability to work well in high pressure technical environment.
- Good understanding of wireless communications systems
- Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNA) and Wireless Certified Network Professionals (CWNP) preferable
Deadline: 20th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “RF – Planning Engineer” as the subject of the mail.