We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Reporting Line: Head, Procurement
- The Procurement Manager will coordinate the effective planning, development and implementation of policy and procurement strategies for spends across the organization in accordance with agreed annual performance targets.
- This includes acquiring resources within budget and facilitating communications between the teams in the various Departments and its providers in order to deliver products and services according to plan.
- He/she will also support the Procurement team to plan, organize, direct, manage and evaluate the technical inventory management activities of the company.
Specifically, the Procurement Manager’s responsibilities shall include:
- Develop, improve and implement procurement policies, processes and strategies, ensuring that the strategies and plans are aligned with organizational objectives.
- Develop, review, amend and approve new or improved procedures to maintain the efficiency of our sourcing operations.
- Engage effectively with all business units to understand, review and specify requirements with a view to delivering promptly to support business needs.
- Identify, negotiate and realize cost saving initiatives that deliver value in the procurement of goods and services for the company.
- Track and report CAPEX and OPEX spend performances monthly.
- Supervise the management of technical equipment and consumables inventory to ensure availability of items required for projects, operations and customer provisioning.
- Monitor inventory levels, and trigger re-ordering of items to avoid stock-out; ensure accountability and track inventory items using manual (BIN Cards) and Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP.
- Conduct periodic stock count and provide inventory report of stock position to the team bi-weekly.
- Support the management of Procurement risks through KPIs, risk register and review of process ensuring compliance with policy and best practice.
- Conduct periodic supplier/contractor performance evaluation for quality improvement and provide/discuss outcome with suppliers.
- Work with the Regulatory team in ensuring compliance with type-approving equipment procured with the regulatory authority; manage corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures related to procurement.
- Work with the Legal team to negotiate terms of contracts and SLAs
- Coordinate documentations for importing equipment, liaise with Finance and banks to process Form Ms and LCs, process customs duty payments and ensure shipment of orders from offshore are cleared and delivered promptly.
- Develop and maintain effective long term relationships with suppliers.
- Provide guidance to Procurement staff through the implementation of Procurement and inventory processes and procedures.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Identify training requirements for team members, develop program to address knowledge gaps and to enrich knowledge repository within the department.
Qualifications, Skills & Competences
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, Economics, Supply Chain Management or related field with minimum of 5 – 7 years cognate experience, with at least 2 years managing a team.
- Relevant professional certification (CIPS).
- Basic knowledge of Networking Essentials, specifically data networks.
- Good knowledge of procurement within the telecommunications industry.
- Ability to manage and motivate suppliers.
- Excellent sourcing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written, oral communication and numerical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Data and financial analysis skills.
- Strategic sourcing and planning ability.
- Excellent methodical, organizational and systems development skills.
Job Title: HR Intern
- The HR Intern provides quality HR compliance and administrative support to The HR Team clients and teammates.
- This support is based from The HR Team office.
- Interns are responsible for maintaining satisfied clients by delivering assistance and administrative support to HR generalists and consultants on various projects.
- 0-2 years interested in picking a career or has started working as a HR Generalist (Organizational development, learning & Development, Resourcing, HE Operations, Compensations and Benefits, HR analytics and Strategy) good use of Ms Office tools. Presentation and Communication skills.
- Work proactively with other team members.
- Prioritize activities for the best interest of the team when working on joint projects.
- Handle client requests and deliver quality solutions if able, or escalate the request to a more senior team member.
- Openly share new ideas and information with other team members.
- Keep other team members apprised to avoid surprises and disappointed clients.
- Manage and Accurately Report Time and Expenses.
Skills and Abilities:
- Personable, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position.
- Ability to correctly make decisions involving client issues/ problems including when to escalate the problem to a more senior consultant.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team oriented environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail.
- Ability to learn fast.
Job Title: Project Management Intern
- Project managers ensure that a project is completed on time and within budget, that the project’s objectives are met and that everyone else is doing their job properly.
- Projects are usually separate to usual day-to-day business activities and require a group of people to work together to achieve a set of specific objectives.
- Project managers oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied.
- B.Sc in any related field and must have completed NYSC.
- Must not be more than 30years of age.
- Must have enrolled for project Management Training only.
- Certification is not compulsory but can be an advantage.
- Ability to manage stakeholders (vendors, management team, team members, public) good communication and presentation skills, ability to perform administrative duties.
- Organizational skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Numeracy skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Communication skills.
- Team working skills.
- Ability to motivate people.
- Management and leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 16th April, 2018.
Note: Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected.