Paelyt Solutions Limited – Our Company is a FinTech company providing an innovative electronic payment and remittance solution for businesses and individuals. Through partnerships with clients our solutions are functional at key banks and financial institutions. Additionally, the company provides a robust platform for loan disbursement, repayment and management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Location: Lekki Pennisula, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit a Commercial Manager who will contribute to the development of our business objectives.
- The Commercial Manager will drive the formulation of the organisation’s business development strategies, enhance the organisation’s current portfolio, provide advisory support to products and service design, drive the sales and marketing activities and ensure closure of key businesses.
- He / She will work closely with the Commercial team to efficiently execute deals aligned with organisational objectives.
- He / She will continually strengthen working relationships amongst a diverse network of customers and vendors to assess market demands and innovates to provide new offerings.
- Establish business development strategies to ensure alignment with overall organisational strategies
- Lead team discussions to finalise decisions on business development pursuits
- Formulate targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) aligned with business transactions executions
- Evaluate investments, expenditures and financing projects according to defined policies and organisation’s strategic needs
- Lead collaboration with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for portfolio enhancement
- Assess borrower or customer’s credit worthiness and credit risk based on internal credit guidelines to determine suitable credit structuring options
- Lead relationship building with industry players and develop strategies to leverage network for business opportunities and partnerships
- Drive the sales and marketing plans of products to drive growth objectives
- Synthesise high-level trends in financial services sector and lead organisation-wide sales proposals
- Anticipate how technical aspects of a specific product may impact or be impacted by other elements in a broader, end-to-end solution
- Conduct market-making activities and drive negotiation direction between counterparties to ensure appropriate matching
- Spearhead distribution and channel approach to various customer segment needs
- Articulate sales opportunities to cross-sell and / or up-sell products by matching product benefits to customers’ needs
- Evaluate product mix to determine suitability to meet customer needs, business objectives and organisational governance and compliance guidelines
- Develop credit facility structures to meet customers’ needs and requirements
- Provide recommendations for loan structuring based on assessed credit worthiness
- Write credit proposals with structured credit facilities
- Review financial analysis and reports of clients and determine state of organisations’ financial health
- Drive adherence to internal control policies during loan structuring, term documentation and legal documentation
- Lead due diligence process by answering financial, strategy-based and credit structure questions raised by possible investors
- Oversee and develop loan market insights and guidance on possible business financing
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Establish and review key strategic priorities and translate them into actionable and quantitative plans.
- Manage the development of weekly / quarterly / annual performance reports for the business’s leaders
- Manage business intelligence analyses that will provide valuable benchmarking for management as well as timely insights to various departments.
- Analyze long-term market trends for the purpose of providing recommendations to leadership and management across the business in regard to business financing opportunities, inclusive of acquisition and disposal strategies.
- Work with senior executives in setting the growth and expansion agenda of the business and work with the day-to-day planning teams in developing a clear roadmap that will realize set goals / objectives.
- And Any other task assigned by your supervisor from time to time based on business priorities of the business.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate / professional qualification in a numerate field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Eight (8) to twelve (12) years’ work experience, with at least two (2) years in a managerial role, leadership and key stakeholder engagement
- Past work experience in Deals Advisory, Corporate markets and Institutional Partnership is desired.
- Good knowledge of the finance industry business operations In-depth understanding FinTech business and products.
- In-depth Financial analysis and Credit assessment skills Hands on experience with key stakeholders’ engagement and deals closure Demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
- Strong strategic and analytical orientation Highly developed collaborative nature. Attention to details.
- Good Management abilities. Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, plans, and projections.
- Financial Management and Analysis
- Credit and Risk Assessment
- Relationship Management Skill
- Team work
- Communication Skills – Written and Oral
- Digital Literacy
- Problem Solving
- Service Orientation
- Quality Assurance
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Lekki Pennisula. Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit a Product Manager to drive our product development of our loan, savings and other technology related products.
- The ideal candidatewill be responsible for the commercial product life cycle for the company’s primary products which include loan, savings, payment solutions, and technology solutions. This highly responsible position involves using the established Product Development Framework and global best practices to manage the end to end lifecycle.
- Overall responsibility for the product including product strategy, definition, development, documentation, financials and proof of concept
- Develop product definition and documentation for all loan, and technology solutions products (e.g. NYSC loan, Payroll loan)
- Develop and execute product launch and marketing plans
- Product updates and continuous improvement
- End to end product lifecycle management
- Project management of product’s project plans for initial launch and subsequent improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for the product financials including the budget of the product and managing the profit and loss
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Business, Marketing, Computer Science or other related fields from a reputable Nigerian or foreign university, with 5 year.
- An MBA or Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- At least 5 years’ relevant work experience.
- At least 2 years of project management experience
- At least 1 year of supervisory or managerial experience
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team.
- Superior presentation skills
- Above average documentation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English).
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt.
- Provides and manages the oversight and KPIs for the product
Deadline: 7th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Job title” as the subject of the email.