Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a Manufacturing (FMCG) company is recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Sales Manager (Seasoning & Spices)
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Manufacturing – Seasoning / Spices / Paste
Market Knowledge: PAN-Nigeria
- Our client, a top Food Ingredient Manufacturing company, is in need of a National Sales Manager that will use his / her creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for the growth of the business.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customer
- Monitor and analyse performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- B.Sc. degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience in the food ingredient manufacturing company
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a National Sales Manager
- Minimum of 10 years of sales experience
- Experience working in the FMCG industry
- Must be familiar with the eastern market
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company’s products
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- Experience managing a high performance sales team
- Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
Application Deadline 4th April, 2021.
Job Title: Accountant (Mid-Level)
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: FMCG – Manufacturing
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- B.Sc degree Finance, Accounting or any other related field. MBA Finance is an added advantage
- 5 years’ experience as an Accountant in manufacturing facilities/factory
- Should have extensive experience in posting of accounting entries into financial systems;
- Should be excellent in reconciliations;
- Should be an advanced user of MS EXCEL and other WINDOWS software’s;
- Should have a very good knowledge of accounting;
- Should have ability to liaise with statutory auditors, internal auditors
Application Deadline 5th April, 2021.
Job Title: Sales Executive – Home Care Products
Location: Okota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
- To submit sales strategy/policy, processes and procedure for key accounts mapping and growth.
- To manage the implementation of all the relevant applicable SOP’s. To ensure sales transactions are executed as per given prices and policies.
- To identify key officials for each key account and strategy for intimacy planning implementation.
- To monitor various projects progress, identify new project opportunities and share regular update with FRT/ART.
- To make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To acquire thorough understanding of key customers need and requirements.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To coordinate and ensure effective supply chain for timely and accurately delivery of goods and services.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, scope of new product development and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e. market threats, competitors initiatives etc. to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities.
- To develop confidence and comfort with the customer to ensure they do not turn to competitors.
- To expand the relationship with the customer by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objective.
- To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level for product as well as packaging.
- HND / B.Sc. in Marketing or any related field
- Minimum of 5years proven home care products sales experience
- Well exposed to B2B Sales. (Industry experience is required)
- Well versed with MS – Excel and Reporting methods.
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
Application Deadline 8th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as the subject of the email
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.