Seth Hotel, set in Asaba, features a bar. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, room service and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre, evening entertainment and a 24-hour front desk.
The units come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, a kettle, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. At the hotel all rooms come with a wardrobe and a private bathroom. Seth Hotel, Asaba offers a continental or à la carte breakfast. The area is popular for snorkelling, and car hire is available at the accommodation. The nearest airport is Asaba International, 9 km from Seth Hotel, Asaba, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reception Supervisor
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanour at all times.
- Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Adhere to company credit limit / floor limit policies.
- Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests preferences and special requests.
- Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department’s especially housekeeping, restaurant, kitchen etc.
- Operates the intercom equipment, including, assisting incoming & outgoing calls, setting wake-up calls and paging for in-house guests.
- Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
- Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
- Ensure Front office log book and hotel log book is always updated and actioned upon.
- Ensures safety by following guest check in and security procedures and reporting suspicious activity to security, manager, or Director.
- Participate in hotel committees and task force assignments.
- Assist all departments in servicing the guests during high volume periods.
- Cross Check all billing instructions are correctly updated
- Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel bank agreement policy.
- Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- As a supervisor you will be a role model, sharing your expertise and continually inspiring the front office team.
- B.Sc / HND in relevant discipline, female, beautiful and smart, sharp and elegant, good communication skills and etiquette.
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset or Graduates bachelor degree and/or diploma in hotel or other related field e.g Human Resources, Social Science etc…
- Computer Knowledge and experience in MS office programs.
- 1 to 3 years work experience as Front Office Associate / Front office cashier in a hotel is an added advantage.
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Experience of motivating and leading a winning team. Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure.
- Knowledge of Ms-woed / Excel / Other computer software skills is required.
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th December, 2021.