TIAS Limited – We are an Edu based company in Nigeria.We are a cutting edge techological based instituion reaching out to individuals with the power of innvative learning.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Your role and responsibilities as a ‘Receptionist/ Academic Counsellor’ are as below:
- Warmly greet clients, students, walk them to the proper beauty stations, classrooms and inform assigned beauticians & instructors of their arrival or you do the counseling
- Writing professional emails and response to emails.
- Provide information on Courses Enquiry,Book and confirm appointments via phone and email
- Process transactions (cash and credit cards) and issue receipts
- Schedule meetings and follow up
- Order business cards, brochures and stationery as needed
- Maintain all school forms
- Lead the salon staff team in providing excellent services and maximizing salon profit
- Manage day-to-day operations of the salon including opening and closing procedures, staff behaviour and customer intake procedures
- Communicate circulars and notice to all staff & students
- Attending all the incoming calls and Outgoing calls.
- Maintaining database of the inquiries received (walk-ins)
- Daily follow-up of the inquiries
- Welcome walk-ins, answer questions about services & courses and schedule appointments based on availability
- Inform clients about new services, courses and discounts, via email and text messages
- Follow up on client / prospect students.
- Cross-sell services, courses and products when appropriate (e.g. through informative brochures and gift cards)
- Update client records with contact and billing details, appointments and services offered.
- Maintain a tidy reception area
- Sales and Lead generation
- Handling the Telephonic & walking in candidate who comes for an inquiry.
- Giving career guidance to students enrolled and walk in candidates.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, printing
- Schedule staff to ensure adequate coverage for the salon’s needs
- Resolve customer complaints and provide solutions to staff disputes
- Account for and report profits and expenses of the salon
- Prepare and maintain sales, inventory and customer reports
- Manage inventory salon products by maintaining records of stock quantities on hand and ordering replacement items
- Giving information about the courses running by the Institute
- Fixing up the meetings.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 5th June, 2021.