Tribest Corporate Support Limited is a corporate support solutions provider with a comprehensive range of people outsourcing services. We have a diversified team of management, strategy, banking and capacity development experts working together to provide organizations with the best human resource management solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Loan Recovery
- We are currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates for the below job role.
- The ideal candidate’s will alert, follow up and recover defaulted loan by conducting, coordinating site visit and settling overdue, blocking account of overdue clients and solve the problems with overdue and defaulted clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct site and off-site visit tthose overdue and/or defaulted clients when assigned by supervisors or team leads of loan recovery.
- Prepare and submit daily reports of the overdue and repayment for all credit facilities tkeep all related stakeholders informed of the status.
- Respond tall the inquiries, issues, or errors related trepayment tall branch personnel when required.
- Follow up and verify with the branch loan officers tget updates of reasons for repayment lateness and next action plan thandle the case.
- Review and update overdue clients that exceed timeline set in the Bank’s policies ttimely handle the case.
- Arrange appropriate time tchase and follow up with client tensure agreed terms and conditions are made and met.
- Track and prepare list of rescheduled clients by working closely with branch loan officers tbetter administer the repayment schedules.
- Process tda manual settlement tclients when appropriate.
- Monitor overdue and defaulted loans daily ttimely provide an update or recommendation tsupervisors and team leads.
- Input a given timeline of reminder on repayment report for all branch ttake actions according tthe Bank’s policy.
- Input and update status on analyzed case intAnalysis of Recovery tensure the case is solved properly.
- B.Sc. / HND / OND in Banking and Finance , Accounting or any relevant field;
- Minimum 2 – 3 year of working experience in credit function of financial industry;
- Basic understanding of the bank operations, rules and regulations, laws, granting loans, and credit risk management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package and other software
- Excellent organizing, recording and filing skills
- Strong dedication taccuracy and efficiency.
- Good problem solving, negotiation, interpersonal and convincing skills;
- Patience and understanding of emotions tdeal with clients;
- N50,000 – N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st August, 2021.