Baobab is an investment company whose mission is to create a group of microfinance companies in at least 15 countries that will provide financial services and savings products to entrepreneurs who lack access to the traditional financial sector. Baobab was created in July 2005 by PlaNet Finance and other investors including International Finance Corporation, AXA Belgium, and Societe Generale, with the European Investment Bank, the French Development Agency and Developing World Markets joining later.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Officer
Locations: Garki and Wuse – Abuja (FCT) ,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervisor: Reporting to the Head of Recovery Department / Assistant Head of recovery unit
- Mission: Recover bad debts from debtors who shows unwillingness to pay back the loan taken.
- Conduct regular review and visits to client with outstanding loan portfolio at risk.
- Daily review of all the outstanding and overdue loan clients.
- Initiates process to prosecute hard core debtors in line with guiding bank policy,
- Negiotes work out plan with willing debtors.
- Liaise with branches to manage and monitor non – performing loans.
- Make regular reports and suggestions to the bank on actions required to protect its fund from bad loan clients.
- Recovery of classified loans.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree
- Must have 2 – 3 Relevant experience in Recovery
- High level of integrity
- Accurate, organised and motivated
- Previous loan recovery experience
- Fluent in English and Hausa or Yoruba (spoken and written) is added advantage
- Strong negotiation
- Articulate and result oriented
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job title and preferred location” as the subject of the email e.g Recovery Officer – Garki
Application Deadline 19th February, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter