JEF Security Services Limited is a provider of top notch security solutions including consultancy, investigation, training, manned guarding, risk assessment, protocol, background checks, forensics services, CCTV- sales and installations and general security services.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Responsibilities and Duties
- Respond to visitorТs questions professionally and courteously.
- Sort and distribute incoming mails and handle outgoing mails.
- Place outgoing calls and conference calls as needed.
- Perform office administration and clerical duties.
- Operate telephone switchboard and answer and transfer calls.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
- High School Diploma or relevant qualification.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
Application Deadline 26th March, 2020.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems.
Application Deadline 19th March, 2020.
Job Title: K9 Handler
- Assisting in providing food and medication to dogs.
- Promptly reporting injuries, accidents, or medical issues to management.
- Maintaining accurate records of dogs’ training and medical needs, behavioral issues, personalized training programs, and progress.
- Developing and implementing customized training programs based on dogs’ training needs and behavioral patterns.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of implemented training programs and adjusting them as needed.
- The ability to handle different breeds and sizes of dogs.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- A love for dogs.
- An observant, alert, and patient disposition.
- High School Diploma
- Completion of an approved Dog Handler training program.
- Proven experience working as a Dog Handler.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 1st April, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter