We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Flange Management Trainee
Job Type: Permanent
Slot: 2 Openings
- We are currently looking for two (2) highly motivated individuals to join our flange management services team as trainee technicians to work both independently and as part of a team with other field technicians to perform technical bolting services at client work sites both offshore and onshore in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Carrying out joint breakout safely and correctly.
- Carrying bolt ‘break loose’ tests (check passes) to check integrity of assembled tensioned assembly.
- Completion of a joint record sheet.
- Integrity and inspection checks of completed joint assembly.
- Maintaining a personnel portfolio of joint assembly
- Recognize and rectify the faults with torque or tensioning equipment.
- Interpret joint or flange manufacturer identifying marks.
- Identify defects, distortion and surface irregularities on flange sealing faces and threads.
- Demonstrate ability in preparation of all joint components.
- Correct selection and assembly joint components.
- Diagnosis and rectification of problems with hydraulic equipment.
- Selection and correct installation of hydraulic torque or tensioning equipment.
- Correct application of various tightening techniques.
- Carrying out specified tightening sequence and subsequent tightening passes to ensure axial alignment and squareness of the joint assembly.
- Minimum Education: B.Sc/B.A
- Experience: 1-3 year(s)
- Technical training a plus
- Ability to work Offshore.
- Good understanding of torque and tensioning equipment.
- Excellent communication skills required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter