Paul Esther Consulting Limited – Our client, a leading Co – educational School in Ikeja area of Lagos State, seeks to recruit self driven and competent professional teachers to fill the position below:
Job Title: Special Teacher Trainee
- The program is a specialized training and develpoment initiative targetted at professional teachers who are committed and passionate about the teaching profession. Trained teachers are expected to become role models to the students and work in alignment with the culture of the school.
- Applicants will undergo training for a period of three months
- Selected candidates will be equipped with the tools and teaching techniques of modern teaching as it operates in our school
- Each trainee will be equipped to function in modern classrooms
- Each trainee will be equipped to function within our developed culture
- Trainee will be deployed within Lagos
Qualified Candidates are exected to fill the position in the following subjects:
- Accounting / Book – keeping
- Government / Security Education
- English Language (Phonetics)
- English Language
- Food & Nutrition / Home Economics
- Commerce / Marketing / Business Studies
- Christian Religious knowledge
- Government / Civic Education
- And others
General Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the relevant subjects. Degree awarded in Education will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Second Class lower degree
- Minimum experience of 1 year (National Youth Service year in Teaching is sufficient)
- Maximum of 35 years of age
Competencies and Skills:
- Strong relational skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Proven Christian Value.
Deadline: 25th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Curriculum Vitae and Letter of Application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.