Infibranches Technologies Limited is a design thinking company with expertise in Product Development, Business value chain and Agent Network anagement Services with a commitment to taking energy and financial access to the last mile. It uses technology and people to make payment collection easy for every company that sells to a consumer.
Through its flagship product OmniBranches, it enables payment collection through a network of strategically positioned individuals/businesses who have built trust within their community and in doing so extend the services of Renewable energy companies, Telcos, banks, utility companies, etc. to their community. Our goal by 2026 is to make ~400 rural communities financially included and get about 10 million off-grid population connected. This will help improve their livelihoods based on access to energy products and the impact on their daily activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Field Agent Coordinator (South-East Region)
Locations: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We already have a great team in place but we are missing a driven, curious and talented Regional Field Agent Coordinator to execute our Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy and expansion playbook for renewable energy and financial payments in Nigeria.
- You will be a vital part of our team of fabulous people, and bring your voice to the table on how to run and scale this company.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for improving financial inclusion and energy access through the use of authorized agents to expand the organizational reach thereby increasing long-term revenue.
- Drive sustainable financial growth through robust network development.
- Create and implement strategies for business development.
- Forging strong relationships with agents and partners.
- Initiation and scale-up of the agent network.
- Manage agent network and the overall operations of agents while ensuring compliance with agreements/contracts.
- Identify agent coverage and gaps to ensure a good quality agent network.
- Monitor financial performance to ensure business alignment and profitability.
- Provide market and competitive analysis on agency banking offerings.
- Tracking performance of the channel in relation to customer experiences.
- Hire and build the required teams, with a proper structure across their region.
- Facilitate and steer the growth of the company throughout their region.
- Engage numerous international partners, including intergovernmental organizations.
- Be accountable for achieving milestones and financial targets set by shareholders.
- Extend product portfolio offering when and as needed, on the basis of the existing business proposition and strategy.
- Generate and provide weekly and Monthly reports as may be required.
- Act as the spokesperson in the territory they reside.
- Drive corporate strategy with Government across states, Markets, Partnerships with Financial institutions/Super Agents/ Aggregators and Renewable energy value chain.
- Design schedule and drive market communications activities
- Responsible for the Ideation, development and commercialization of substantially new products and services on the agent banking channel.
- Determination of product pricing by utilizing market research data.
- Reviewing associated product costs and anticipating product volume.
- Drive effective support to agents.
- Coordinate promotion activities including agreed marketing activities and branding of agents locations to create product awareness and drive transaction numbers.
- Identify bottlenecks in process flows and products for effectiveness.
- Create and drive Go-To-Market strategies for new products or enhancements to the agent banking channel.
- Drive effective initial and refresher training of agents and field officers.
- Collaborate with local partners to increase service options on agents.
- Development of new sources of competitive advantage.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in relevant discipline.
- 3 years professional experiencein a similar role.
- Proven ability to oversee multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and relate to people from varying relationships (i.e. personal and business), varying levels of understanding, and varying levels of positions (i.e. data entry clerk versus company president).
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Knowledge of the renewable energy sector would be an added advantage.
- Proven track record in the financial sector, specifically monetary finance institutions (MFIs), expected experience in banking and/or payments is a significant bonus.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- A thorough understanding of Agency Banking products and services.
- Knowledge of agency banking in Sub-saharan Africa is a significant bonus.
- A deep understanding of the Nigerian financial & economic markets and regulations is mandatory
- Strong understanding of business financials.
- Experience in business scaling, growth management, product portfolio expansion, and asset management is expected.
- Good knowledge of all technical and administrative functions around the payment industry.
- Technical problem solving, communication, critical thinking, and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 23rd February, 2022.