Hasky Consulting Limited – Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Nigeria urgently requires exceptional individuals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Canvasser
Employment Type: Part-time
Regions: Ajah/ Epe axis, Yaba/ Sururele axis, Festac / Badagry axis, Mushin / Oshodi axis, Ikorodu axis
Duration: Six months (Permanent employment to top canvasser)
- Go door-to-door to introduce the company’s offers to potential and existing customers and make cold calls to follow-up, make pitches and process orders. Plan and develop canvassing strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives.
- To collaborate effectively with customers to create attractive sales floor displays and make sure that company product is prominently displayed.
- Analyzing every aspect of bestsellers (for example, the bestselling price points, colours or styles) and ensuring that they reach their full potential.
- Gathering information on customers’ reactions to products.
- Analyzing the previous season’s sales and reporting on the current season’s lines.
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately.
- Maintaining awareness of competitors’ performance.
- Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with buyers.
- Maintaining a comprehensive library of appropriate data.
- Planning budgets and presenting sales forecasts and figures for new ranges.
- Monitoring slow sellers and taking action to reduce prices or set promotions as necessary.
- A minimum of OND in Marketing, Business Administration or other related field
- Must have experience in sales in supermarket / grocery business.
- Computer knowledge is a plus
- Strong administrative skills.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and meet deliverables.
Who Are You?
- Must have at least 1 year work experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to take initiative
NGN30,000-60,000 / Month (Competitive)
Deadline: 19th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected] indicating his/her region as the subject of the application.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.