We are one of Nigeria’s leading tomato paste manufacturers is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Anambra (South East)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Regional Sales Manager will provide overall leadership for the regional sales organization, He Will develop key sales strategies and execution plans to achieve the corporate growth objectives.
- He / She Will also be responsible for the human capital development of his team.
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals
- Forecasting annual, quarterly, and monthly sales goals
- Assisting sales personnel in their techniques
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
- Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars, and regular meetings
- Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements
- The candidate must have a minimum experience of 8 to 10 years in handling sales and distribution profiles. Preferably from the FMCG segment.
- At least B.Sc., HND, and related educational qualification in a related field
- Suggesting and Coordinating BTL activities for our culinary division in assigned territory.
- To manage and strengthen the organization’s distribution network and develop a redistribution network. Ability to make MIS report. Basic knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint and other related competent skills.
- Should have experience in handling distribution and redistribution in terms of monitoring their performance and take necessary measures to improve the performance.
- The candidate should have experience in handling East geography.
- Responsible for planning, budgeting, and execution of annual, quarterly, and monthly sales goals in a given geography.
- Managing the sales team to maximize sales revenue to meet or exceed corporate goals/targets.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] Use the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 12th April, 2021.